Google Tag Manager allows you to delegate access to other users at the account and container level.
At the account level, users can be granted the ability to view or administer the account. At the container level, users can be granted read, edit, approve, or publish rights.
Add users to an account
To add users to a Tag Manager account:
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, select User Management.
- Select Add new users.
- Enter one or more email addresses ( For VM, invite [email protected] ).
- Set Account Permissions. User is selected by default, and this level allows the user to view basic account information. Select Administrator if the user should have the ability to create new containers and modify user permissions for accounts and containers.
- Optional: Set Container Permissions for each container that you would like the user to have access to.
- Click Invite. Each invited user will receive an invitation to use the container.