Add people to assets (for example, Pages, ad accounts, catalogues and apps) in your Business Manager. Once you add a person to an asset, you can choose the level of permissions to give them.
Before you begin
- Only admins can add people to assets.
- The person you’re assigning assets to must be added to your Business Manager first.
Add people to assets in Business Manager
To add people to assets:
- Open Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Select a person.
- Click Assign Assets and select a type of asset.
- Toggle on tasks you’d like to grant to the person. Or, toggle on admin access to allow them to manage the asset and perform all available tasks.
- Select the specific assets you’d like to share access to, and choose a role.
- Click Save Changes.