You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can’t view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address of the person you’re inviting. For Vigilante Marketing, this will be Peter Singh-Vigilante and [email protected]
- Select one of the access levels. If you’re not sure what this means, check out the explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We’ll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we’ll let you know. That’s it!