Newsletter is a real newsletter and email marketing system for your WordPress blog: perfect for list building, you can easily create, send and track e-mails, headache-free. It just works out of box!
DISCOVER A COMPLETELY REWRITTEN COMPOSER
We redesigned our drag and drop composer to make your campaign creation even easier. Try it!
- Easy-to-use Drag and drop composer to build responsive newsletters
- Unlimited subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited newsletters with tracking
- Subscription spam check with domain/ip black lists, Akismet, captcha
- Delivery speed fine control (from 12 emails per hour to as much as your blog can manage)
- WPML ready, Polylang ready, Translatepress ready
- All messages are fully translatable from administration panels (no .po/.mo file to edit)
- GDPR ready
- Advanced targeting with lists combinations like all in, at least one, not in and so on
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form
- WordPress Users registration seamless integration
- Single And Double Opt-In plus privacy checkbox for EU laws compliance
- Subscribers lists to fine-target your campaigns
- PHP API and REST API for coders and integrations
- Customizable Themes
- Status panel to check your blog mailing capability and configuration
- Compatible with every SMTP plugin: Post SMTP (aka Postman), WP Mail SMTP, Easy WP SMTP, Easy SMTP Mail, WP Mail Bank, …
- Subscribers import from file
- Newsletter with Html and Text message versions
Improve The Newsletter Plugin with these free addons:
- WP Registration Integration – connects the WordPress standard and custom registration with Newsletter subscription. Optionally imports all registered users as subscribers.
- Archive – creates a simple blog page which lists all your sent newsletters
- Locked Content – open up your premium content only after subscription
- Newsletter REST API – adds a tier of REST api to integrate with the Newsletter core services
- Sendinblue integration – deliver your newsletters with Sendinblue
(easily add them from our Addons panel)
ADDONS ON WORDPRESS.ORG
- RSS Composer Block – (3rd party) a composer block which builds its content from a RSS feed
- Popup Maker Integration – (3rd party) integration of Newsletter forms with Popup Maker plugin
- BuddyPress integration – subscription opt-in inside BuddyPress signup form
- WP User Manager addon for Newsletter – adds the subscription option on registration forms
Need more power? Feel something’s missing? The Newsletter Plugin features can be easily extended through our premium, professional Addons! Let us introduce just two of them : )
- Automated – generates and sends your newsletters using your blog last posts, even custom ones like events or products. Just sit and watch!
- Autoresponder – creates email series to follow up your subscribers
- Extended Composer Blocks – adds new blocks to the drag & drop composer
- WooCommerce Integration – subscribe customers to a mailing list and generate product newletters.
- Reports – improves the internal statistics collection system and provides better reports of data collected for each sent email. And retargeting. Neat.
- Leads adds a fancy subscription popup box or a fixed bar to your website that will boost your conversion rate
- Amazon SES and other mail providers integration – seamlessly integrate Amazon SES and other email service providers with The Newsletter Plugin. Hassle-free.
- Contact Form 7 Integration – integrate the subscription on Contact Form 7 forms
- Ninja Forms Integration – integrate the subscription on Ninja Forms
- WP Forms Integration – integrate the subscription on WP Forms
- Events Manager and The Events Calendar (By Modern Tribe) integrations – easily add events to your newsletters
- Google Analytics – track newsletter links with Google UTM tracking paramaters
- Subscribe on Comment – adds the subscription option to your blog comment form
- Geolocation – adds geolocation capability to target subscribers by location
The Newsletter Plugin provides all the technical tools needed to achieve GDPR compliancy and we’re continuously working to improve them and to give support even for specific use cases.
The plugin does not collect users’ own subscribers data, nor it has any access to those data: hence, we are not a data processor, so a data processing agreement is not needed.
Anyway if you configure the plugin to use external services (usually an external mail delivery service) you should check with that service if some sort of agreement is required.
Premium Users with an active license have access to one-to-one support via our ticketing system.