Building a Website
In this course, we will go over how to set up a website for your business, including getting connected to all the online platforms for maximum exposure for your business. You will learn the fundamentals of working with an open-source blogging platform and content management system, WordPress. The focus will be on installing and configuring WordPress, using the backend to create a custom website, and utilizing premium themes and plugins to bootstrap your online business.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to perform the following:
- Design a well-structured website
- Install and configure a WordPress
- Manage a WordPress site via the built-in backend
- Install and use pre-built WordPress themes, plug-ins, and widgets
- Set up an e-commerce store
- Connect Google metrics tools
- Create an Ads Campaign
- Define and measure your KPI’s
By the end of this course, you will have a fully functioning WordPress website and all the tools to run your online business.